We're looking for an experienced and hands-on Software Engineer who wishes to work on complex features and seeks to contribute high quality software on a regular basis. In a small and close-knit team many hats need to be worn and the ideal candidate should feel comfortable with that. The candidate will bring strong technical skill and will be supported by highly skilled colleagues deeply rooted in the games industry.
- Take ownership in features and components of the game. Collaborate with members of the team to deliver large and complex features in time and at very high quality.
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, maintain code quality through the whole production cycle.
- Work with other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality.
- Work with Art, Design and Production to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs.
- Identify process improvements where needed and work with the team to drive the implementation of the process improvements.
We’re serious about creating high quality games, processes, tools and everything else that makes our games and Longbow awesome. Join us and work on amazing games at Longbow.
- Work with smart, collaborative and passionate teammates who want to make awesome games.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the game and be part of the creative process of the game.
- Enjoy industry standard vacation policies and other benefits which are being rolled out.
- Regular in-house and offsite company events.
- Competitive salaries compared to industry standards.
- Flexible working hours on many teams. Casual Dress every single day.
- Live and work in Mysuru - one of the cleanest, culturally diverse and affordable cities in India.
- about longbow
Longbow was founded by a group of passionate, creative and experienced game industry veterans with a track record of creating very successful and high quality F2P games on mobile devices.
Longbow brings together as a team, talented individuals who give us the ability to take the long shot and focus on what matters most, player delight. At Longbow, we value our employees, our work and our players and believe that if we take care of these three things, everything else will fall in place.
And we’re looking for passionate people to join us. Are you one of them?
- candidate profile
- Bachelor’s level or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar area.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a developer.
- Knowledge of game development techniques with Unity 3D and C#.
- Knowledge of build / version control, pipeline management and Continuous Integration best practices.
- Knowledge of the game production pipeline and experience working on a live mobile game.
- Collaborate with team to solve identified issues with code or processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Passion for games and the entertainment industry.
- Prior experience working on F2P games.
- Native iOS / Android development experience.
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks.
- Knowledge of writing plugins and shaders for Unity.
- apply now
As part of your application, please send us your CV, some code samples (3 C# files) of your latest code if possible and your notice period duration.